500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (Advanced Multi-Style Yoga TTC) - 54 Days
Parmath Ganga Arti
Beatles Ashram Visit
Trekking To Local Temples
Overview - 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (Advanced Multi-Style Yoga TTC) - 54 Days
This 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (Advanced Multi Style Yoga TTC) is alliance certified course and is highly recommended to all levels of yoga enthusiasts, practitioners and professionals looking for both beginners and advanced level learning. Initially, students will be taught the knowledge of Yoga, laying a foundation for them in regards to basics of the yogic science, asanas, the right way of practising them, about meditation, and other techniques that could fill in the purpose of life for them. Afterwards, taking it to the next level, students will be given guidance in learning advanced forms and practices related to meditation or pranayama, yoga asanas/postures, and everything required to make them realize an immortal self and exploration and all ready to share the Yogic wisdom and acumen with others.
Have any question?
No money will be charged, feel free to enquire.
This 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (Advanced Multi Style Yoga TTC) is for someone who is ready to dive and be on the final stage and gain all possible acumen and learning about Yoga, create a strong and disciplined base of your future practice and teaching and learn from the experienced and best yoga gurus and teachers in our ashram who will help and support you each step in every possible way to become professional practitioners as well as teachers. This course has the right blend of positivity, spirit and environment needed to learn and practice the same.
With this course, you will get the understanding in terms of both learning and practise of Hatha yoga postures, Ashtanga yoga, yoga philosophy, meditation, yoga anatomy, yogic lifestyle, pranayama, adjustment and alignment, teaching methodology, yoga philosophy and more.
- You will gain some of the most life-changing skills.
- Obtain global recognition of RYT 500 hour yoga teacher training under the ministry of Yoga Alliance as a yoga instructor of quality standards.
- Achieve thorough comprehension into advanced practices of yoga under the guidance and mentorship of highly recognized teachers, practitioners.
- Develop physically, mentally and spiritually with the tools of mindful practices while you learn how to overcome many obstacles that life throws at you.
- Learn how to safely get into the most complex positions and Asanas with confidence and lack of difficulty.
The ashram is located next to the famous Lakshman Jhula(also known as the hanging bridge) and the holy river Ganges. The ashram provides a beautiful location to learn and practice yoga in peace as it is situated in the foothills of the great Himalayas. Shops, cafes, restaurants, ATM and organic stores are located close to the ashram.
Both single and double rooms are available according to the student’s needs. All the rooms are neat and clean and have attached bathrooms with western toilets and hot shower. The rooms also have an attached balcony with a breathtaking view of Himalayan mountains. Bedsheets, pillows, bath towels, toilet paper, blankets, and welcome amenities are provided to the students. Wifi is available on every floor and water and laundry services are also available.
The ashram also offers budget accommodations. These rooms are separate from the main building and don't have a balcony or mountain view. All of the other facilities are also available with these rooms.
Mantra chanting is an effective way to align your vibrations and awareness with the aspects of the self and infinite. It is great for improving concentration, attention, focus and acts an effective method to release emotions.
- Om chanting
- MahaMrityunjaya Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Guru Vandana (prayer to Guru)
- Prayer before class & Meal.
Pranayama is generally defined as breath control. Although this interpretation may seem correct in view of the practises involved, it does not convey the full meaning of the term. The word pranayama is comprised of two roots: ‘Prana’ plus ‘Ayama’. Prana means vital energy or life force.
- Introduction of Pranayama
- Benefits of pranayama
- Explain the pranic body
- Prana and lifestyle
- Breath, health & Pranayama
- Pranayama and the spiritual aspirants
Practical & Theory
- Nadishodhana Pranayama
- Sheetali pranayama
- Sheetkari Pranayama
- Bramari Pranayama
- Ujjayi Pranayama
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Surya Bheda Pranayama
- Jnana Mudra
- Chin Mudra
- Yoni Mudra
- Bhairava Mudra
- Hridya Mudra
- Shambhavi Mudra
- Khechari Mudra
- Kaki Mudra
- Bhoochari Mudra
- Akashi Mudra
- Purvottanasana - Intense east stretch
- Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana - Half bound lotus forward bend
- Tiriang Mukhaipada Paschimottanasana - Reverse the leg direction of one leg intense east stretch
- Janu Sirsasana A to C - Head to knee pose
- Marichyasana A to D
- Navasana - Boat posture
- Bhujapidasana- Shoulder pressure posture
- Kurmasana - Tortoise posture
- Supta Kurmasana - Sleeping tortoise
- Garbha Pindasana - Embryo posture
- Kukkutasana - Rooster posture
- Baddha Konasana A to B - Bound angle posture
- Upavista Konasana A to B - Seated angle posture
- Supta Konasana A to B - Lying down angle posture
- Supta Padangustasana - Reclining big toe posture
- Ubhaya Padangusthasana - Both big toes postures
- Urdhva Mukha Paschimottasana - Upward facing full forward bend
- Setu Bandhasana - Bridge
- Urdhva Dhanurasana - Upward bow posture
- Paschimottanasana - Full forward bend
- Salamba Sarvangasana - Shoulder-stand
- Halasana - Plow
- Karnapidasana - Ear pressure posture
- Urdhva padmasana - Upward lotus
- Pindasana - Embryo posture
- Matsyasana - Fish posture
- Uttana Padasana - Extended leg posture
- Sirsasana - Headstand
- Yoga Mudra - Sealed yoga posture
- Padmasana - Lotus
- Uttpluthi - uprooting
- Shavasana - Corpse posture
Bandha (Energy Lock)
The first definition of the bandha is that by restraining or locking the muscle on a Physical level.
- Preparation for Bandha
- Benefits of Bandha
Ashtanga yoga is a way of internal purification for revealing the universal self, which consists of eight spiritual practices which sync the movements of the body with the breath and mind.
- Hasta Padangusthasana & Pada Hastasana
- Utthita TriKonasana
- Parivrtta TriKonasana
- Utthitan ParsvaKonasana
- Parivrtta Parsva Konasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana A, B, C & D
- Utthita Parsvottanasana
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana
- Utthita Parsvasahita
- Utthita Eka Padasana
- Ardhabaddha Padmottanasana
- Ardhabaddha Padmottanasana
- Virabhadrasana A,B and C.
- Sun salutation A
- Sun salutation B
- Primary series & Advance posture.
- Paschimottanasana A, B and C
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Paschimottanasana
- Tirieng Mukha Eka Pada Paschimottanasana
- JanuSirsasana A,B and C
- Marichyasana A,B and D
- BaddhaKonasana A & B
- Konasana A & B
- Salabhasana A & B
- Kapotasana A & B
- Bakasana B Jump
- Yoga Nidrasana
- Gomukhasana A & B
- Gomukhasana A & B
Advanced Asanas (Optional)
- UrdhvaKukkatasana A
- Raja Kapotasana
Hatha yoga is considerd to be one of the best forms of exercises all around the world and helps with weight loss, improving health and overall condition of the body. It is adviced to practice hatha yoga under the guidance of expertes as it is considerd to be one of the most difficult parts of learning yoga.
- Joints Moments.
- Surya namaskara ( sun Salutation) & Chandra Namaskara (moon salutation)
- Yoga Mudrasana
- Gupta Padmasana
Backward bending Asanas
- SaralBhujangasana (Easy cobra Pose)
- Bhujangasana (cobra Pose)
- TiryakaBhujangasana (twisting cobra pose)
- Sarpasana (snake pose)
- ArdhaShalabhasana ( half locust pose)
- Shalabhasana (locust pose)
- SaralDhanurasana (easy bow pose)
- Kandharasana (shoulder pose)
- ArdhaChandrasana (half moon pose)
- Setu Asana (bridge pose)
- Gomukhasana (cow’s face pose)
Forward bending Asanas
- Paschimottanasana (back stretching pose)
- GatyatmakPaschimottanasasna (dynamic back stretch pose)
- PadaPrasarPaschimottanasana (legs spread back stretch pose)
- JanuSirshasana (head to knee pose)
- Ardha Padma paschimottanasana (half lotus back stretching pose)
- Hasta PadaAngushthasana (finger to toe stretch)
- Padahastasana (hand to foot pose)
- SirshaAngusthaYogasana (head to toe pose)
- Utthitajanusirshasana (standing head between knees pose)
Spinal twisting Asanas
- ArdhaMatsyendrasana (half spinal twist)
- ParivrittiJanuSirsasana (spiralled head to knee pose)
- Poornabhujangasana (full cobra pose)
- Kurmasana (tortoise pose)
- Poornashalabhasana (Full locust pose)
- PoornaDhanurasana (full bow pose)
- Dhanu-rakarshan-asana (archer’s posed)
- Chakrasana (wheel pose)
- Hanumanasana (leg splitting pose)
- Poornamatsyendrasana (full spinal twist pose)
- Mayurasana (peacock pose)
- Padma mayurasana (Lotus or bound peacock pose)
- Gorakshasana (Yogi Gorakhnath’s pose)
- Astavakrasana (eight-twists pose)
- Vrischikasana (scorpion pose)
- Inverted poses, balancing poses and core pose.
Shatkarma (Internal Cleansing)
Shatkarma is a Sanskrit word which is made by 2 different words which is Shat plus Karma and also known as Shaktkriya. This is a traditional Yogic cleansing technique which is very effective and good to remove many illnesses and open the body blockages.
- Agni Saar
- Tirieng Mukha Eka Pada Paschimottanasana
- Sutra Neti
- Candle Meditation
- Mantra chanting meditation
- Breathing meditation
- Silence practise meditation
The basic structure and function of the organs and systems are very important for practitioners so that their work as a yoga teacher can be more enhanced. Knowing the different types of joints and their range of motions helps our students to be safe from injuries and also keep safe their students after they start teaching as a teacher.
- Types of bones
- Circulatory system
- Types of heart block
- Skeletal system
- Introduction of Yoga
- Yoga Pantanjali sutra
- 5 basic Element
- Injuries & rest
- Integrating yoga in daily practice
- Principle of Yoga
- 8 limbs of Yoga
- Yoga therapy
- Yoga for stress, Migraine and Insomnia
- Yoga for Hypertension
- Yoga for a heart problem, Blood pressure and Diabetic.
- Three Dosha
- The Nadi and kundalini.
- Basic knowledge of Chakra and Ayurveda
- Yogic diet
- Difference between Satvic & Tamasic food.
- Group discussion
- Clear doubt
The teaching methodology is one of the most important parts of the course as our students will learn the following:
- How to conduct a class
- Classroom management
- How to get in and come out from the posture
- How to assist & help while teaching the class
- Which kind of words you should be used as a yoga teacher
- What makes you different than other teachers in terms of teaching.
- Which kind of asanas you should recommend with a different health issue
- How to use belts, bolster, bricks and chair during the class adjustment.
The following excursions are included:
- Do a nutrition and lifestyle medical screening with the resident medical adviser
- Go hiking in the mountains and local valleys
- Go horse riding with local trained horses
- Go skiing in the winter, they can assist with transportation to the nearest skiing slope 30 minutes away
- Make your own mandala paintings, dreamcatcher, and art
- Visit Dracula's Castle located nearby in Bran
All meals are prepared hygienically by our expert chefs and the vegetables used are organically grown. Only vegetarian meals are served and are included in the fees.
During the stay, all the students are expected to be on a sattvic diet which helps to keep the body fit and calm the mind. The menu has been prepared by Master Chef Sandeep Semwal who has many years of experience working at 5-Star hotels and restaurants all around the globe. Chef Sandeep has a vast knowledge about sattvic food and focuses on hygienic preparation of food so that it doesn't lose its nutritional value.
The following Meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Raw food
- Other dietary requirements on request
If you have special dietary requirements, it's a good idea to communicate it to the organiser when making a reservation
What is Included
The 500 hour yoga teacher training course (Advanced Multi-Style Yoga TTC) fees include the following
- Fully residential 54 days Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh course with a single room or a double room fully attached with a bath.
- 3 times veg. meals and 1 tea as per schedule
- Course books and texts as per syllabus
- Sunday is a full day off
- Yoga mats and cleansing materials
- Sightseeing of Rishikesh city on Sunday
- 1 River rafting or Trekking tour in the Himalayas
- Most important is the course itself with the Yoga Alliance certificate and the sweet memories.
What is not Included
- Personal Expenses
- Drop off from school to airport
How to Reach the school
Please book your flight to arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), from there you can take a flight to Jolly Grant Airport (DED). Upon your arrival, you can find many taxis to Rishikesh
From Indira Gandhi International Airport (DED), you will have to take a taxi to ISBT (Inter State Bus Terminal). From there you can find many governments and private buses to Rishikesh.
The nearest railway station is Haridwar railway station. From there you can find many cabs and buses to Rishikesh. If you want any help with the pickup from Haridwar you can contact the school and let them know.
The reservation requires a payment of 20% of the total price.
- If the booking is cancelled one month (31 Days) prior to the start of the retreat/course you will get 90% refund of the booking amount.
- If the booking is cancelled 30 to 15 Days prior to the start of retreat/course, you will get 50% refund of the booking amount.
- No refund will be given if the retreat/course booking is cancelled less than 15 days prior to the start of the course. Although we can adjust the 50% of your paid amount to any other retreat/course you book with us in future.
The remaining amount shall be paid on arrival to the course/retreat location.
Teachers & Staff
He is very polite and passionate teacher. He can teach either beginners or advanced students as well. He started doing yoga at the age of 12 years old. He is a master of Hatha and Vinyasa flow. Sushant Ji has experience of 4 years as a teacher.Know More