- The term ‘You’ &‘User’, shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the services provided on this Website.
- 'You' where the context relates to 'Partner', and 'Partner' means any legal person or business entity, as the case may be, looking to access or use the services provided on this Website for business purposes.
- The terms 'we', 'us', 'our' shall mean the Website and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- The term ‘Services’ shall mean the business of providing a platform where Users can find genuine and authentic yoga, Ayurveda, meditation and other wellness experiences.
- The terms 'Party' and 'Parties' shall respectively be used to refer to the User/Partner and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
The Company reserves the sole and exclusive right to amend or modify these Terms without any prior permission or intimation to the User/Partner, and the User/Partner expressly agrees that any such amendments or modifications shall come into effect immediately.
The Website is an online marketplace for yoga, Ayurveda, meditation and other wellness experiences. It is a web-based platform where Users can find authentic experiences and is a sanctuary for yogis to gain and contribute to making the world a healthier, happier place.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, brand names, descriptions, sounds, music and artwork (collectively, ‘Content’), is generated/provided or based on information provided by third parties (being the Partners) and We have no control and make no guarantees regarding the quality, the accuracy, integrity or genuineness of such Content.
The Partner is solely responsible for the integrity, authenticity, quality and genuineness of the information, content and prices provided by the Partner on the Website. The Website bears no liability whatsoever for any feedback or comments made by the Users or Partners made in respect of any of the content on the Website.
Use of Platform
In using the Platform, you can view all offers published by organizers ("Organizers") (which offers are referred to as "Experience Offers"), submit requests ("Requests") with the Organizers, make a reservation ("Reservation") for such Experience Offers and write reviews. A Reservation placed through the Platform forms a binding agreement between you and the Organizer if the Organizer accepts your Reservation. Requests, however, are non-binding. If you have any questions, complaints or remarks about an Organizer, an Experience Offer, a Reservation or a Request, you can contact YogTravel through the Platform. In using the Platform, you can view all offers published by organizers ("Organizers") (which offers are referred to as "Experience Offers"), submit requests ("Requests") with the Organizers, make a reservation ("Reservation") for such Experience Offers and write reviews. A Reservation placed through the Platform forms a binding agreement between you and the Organizer if the Organizer accepts your Reservation. Requests, however, are non-binding. If you have any questions, complaints or remarks about an Organizer, an Experience Offer, a Reservation or a Request, you can contact YogTravel through the Platform.
By using YogTravel’s platform you agree to the following:
- Use the Platform with a device that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots or other malicious software that can alter, damage, disable, infect or delete the Platform or make it unavailable or inaccessible.
- Deliberately involve manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl", "spider" or scrape any content on the Platform.
- Reproduce or decompile the Platform or to apply reverse engineering to it, unless permitted by mandatory law.
- Remove and/or to circumvent security measures or technical limitations (including limitations to the use) of the Platform.
Charges & Payments
Registration on this Website is free for Users and Partners and this includes accessing the Website and the use of the services. However, we reserve the right to amend the charges for the services rendered.
Partners shall provide information and prices for experiences on the Website. When Users search and select experiences, they shall be required to book the same through the partial payment on a third-party payment gateway. The remaining amount shall be paid directly to the Partner in accordance with their terms. For partial payment on the Website, one or more of the following modes of payment shall be accepted:
- Through credit/debit cards
The reservation requires a payment of 20% of the total price.
- If the booking is cancelled one month (31 Days) prior to the start of the retreat/course you will get a 90% refund of the booking amount.
- If the booking is cancelled 30 to 15 days prior to the start of retreat/course, you will get a 50% refund of the booking amount.
- No refund will be given if the retreat/course booking is cancelled less than 15 days prior to the start of the course. Although we can adjust the 50% of your paid amount to any other retreat/course you book with us in future.
The remaining amount shall be paid on arrival to the course/retreat location.
Users and Partner obligations
The User/Partner agrees and acknowledges that they are a restricted User/Partner of this Website and that they:
- Agree to provide genuine credentials during the process of registration on the Website. You shall not use a fictitious identity to register. We are not liable if the User/Partner has provided incorrect information.
- Agree to ensure the email address and mobile number provided during account registration are valid at all times and shall keep your information accurate and up-to-date. The User/Partner can update their details anytime.
- Agree that they are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
- Authorize the Website to use, store or otherwise process certain personal information and all published Content and User/Partner comments and reviews and ratings for marketing and promotional purposes, and for optimisation of User-related options and services.
- Agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or services by any means other than through the interface provided by the Website.
- Expressly agree that the Content displayed on the Website is not owned by the Company, and that the same is the exclusive property of Partners, who have chosen to showcase their experiences and retreats through the Company’s Website, and that the Company is in no way responsible for the content of the same. The User/Partner may, however, report any offensive or objectionable content, which the Company may then remove from the Website, at its sole discretion
The User/Partner further undertakes not to:
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of any other person or entity;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services provided therein (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent his/her affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever under any law, rule or regulation currently in force; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Post or share any image/file/data with the Company that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of another person or legal entity;
- Post or share any image/file/data with any third parties or other Users/Partners that contains confidential information from any other User or Partner without the express prior knowledge and consent of the respective User/Partner;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website;
- Collect or store data about other User/Partners of the Website without their express consent;
- Violate any portion of these Terms or the Policy, including but not limited to any applicable additional terms of the Website contained herein or elsewhere, whether made by amendment, modification, or otherwise;
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order, or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence, or prevent the investigation of any offence, or insult any other nation.
- Engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other User/Partners of the Website to buy or sell any products or services not currently displayed on the Website.
The User/Partner hereby expressly authorizes the Company/Website to disclose any and all information relating to the User/Partner in the possession of the Company/Website to law enforcement or other government officials, as the Company may in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those involve personal injury and theft/infringement of intellectual property. The User/Partner further understands that the Company/Website might be directed to disclose any information (including the identity of persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any judicial Order, law, regulation or valid governmental request.
Jurisdiction & Disputes Resolution
In case of any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of all parties. In the event that the Parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to any other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed hereinbelow;
- In the event that the Parties are unable to amicably resolve a dispute by mediation, said dispute will be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on all parties. The Parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be the city of Dehradun.
- The Parties expressly agree that the Terms, Policy and any other agreements entered into between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of India.
Any and all communication relating to any dispute or grievance experienced by the User/Partner may be communicated to the Company by the User/Partner by emailing customer support at [firstname.lastname@example.org].