200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali (Master Fusion Course) - 24 Days
Overview - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali (Master Fusion Course) - 24 Days
This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali is a master fusion course aimed to provide a traditional style of yoga, comprehensive and genuine knowledge of philosophy, yogic life, asana-pranayama, anatomy, meditation-breathing techniques, mantra - chanting, spiritual life, and much more. You will learn from enthusiastic yoga teachers in Bali who have studied yoga, meditation, and spiritual techniques from distinguished yoga universities such as Gurukulam since childhood.
It is a multi-style yoga teacher training course, certified by the Yoga Alliance USA, Yoga Alliance INDIA International, we are an ISO 9001: 2015 certified school. This course teaches both: Classical Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga alongside yoga philosophy, meditation, pranayama, yoga anatomy and physiology. After completing the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training In Bali, you will be eligible to teach and open their own yoga school anywhere in the world.
Have any question?
No money will be charged, feel free to enquire.
This 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course in Bali includes meditation, mantra chanting, shatkriya, Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, anatomy, yoga philosophy, Ayurveda and group discussion classes, together with the practice of various different levels of asanas. During your stay, you will experience a life-changing opportunity, giving you countless memorable moments along the journey towards enlightenment as you become a great yoga teacher.
Every single student in class will get personal attention from individual teachers as all our yoga gurus are highly qualified, experienced, and well-known names in India. Some of the yoga teachers have previously taught yoga in many famous destinations such as Seychelles (Desroches Island), Sofitel The Palm Dubai Resorts and Spa, and ZayaNurai Island in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
After Completion you will:
- Become a certified Yoga Teacher
- Able to teach Hatha yoga
- Able to run and manage a Yoga Studio
- Deep knowledge of Asanas
- Able to teach Ashtanga Yoga
- Better Anatomy Knowledge
- Become more spiritual
Mantra chanting is an effective way to align your vibrations and awareness with the aspects of the self and infinite. It is great for improving concentration, attention, focus and acts an effective method to release emotions.
- Om chanting
- MahaMrityunjaya Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Guru Vandana (prayer to Guru)
- Prayer before class & Meal.
Pranayama is generally defined as breath control. Although this interpretation may seem correct in view of the practises involved, it does not convey the full meaning of the term. The word pranayama is comprised of two roots: ‘Prana’ plus ‘Ayama’. Prana means vital energy or life force.
- Introduction of Pranayama
- Benefits of pranayama
- Explain the pranic body
- Prana and lifestyle
- Breath, health & Pranayama
- Pranayama and the spiritual aspirants
Practical & Theory
- Nadishodhana Pranayama
- Sheetali pranayama
- Sheetkari Pranayama
- Bramari Pranayama
- Ujjayi Pranayama
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Surya Bheda Pranayama
- Jnana Mudra
- Chin Mudra
- Yoni Mudra
- Bhairava Mudra
- Hridya Mudra
- Shambhavi Mudra
- Khechari Mudra
- Kaki Mudra
- Bhoochari Mudra
- Akashi Mudra
Bandha (Energy Lock)
First definition of the bandha is that by restraining or locking the muscle on a Physical level.
- Preparation for Bandha
- Benefits of Bandha
Ashtanga yoga is a way of internal purification for revealing the universal self, which consists of eight spiritual practices which sync the movements of the body with the breath and mind.
- Hasta Padangusthasana & Pada Hastasana
- Utthita Tri Konasana
- Parivrtta Tri Konasana
- Utthitan Parsva Konasana
- Parivrtta Parsva Konasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana A, B, C & D
- Utthita Parsvottanasana
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana
- Utthita Parsvasahita
- Utthita Eka Padasana
- Ardhabaddha Padmottanasana
- Ardhabaddha Padmottanasana
- Virabhadrasana A,B and C.
- Paschimottanasana A, B and C
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Paschimottanasana
- Tirieng Mukha Eka Pada Paschimottanasana
- JanuSirsasana A,B and C
- Marichyasana A,B and D
- BaddhaKonasana A & B
- Konasana A & B
- Salabhasana A & B
- Kapotasana A & B
- Bakasana B Jump
- Yoga Nidrasana
- Gomukhasana A & B
- Gomukhasana A & B
Advanced Asanas (Optional)
- UrdhvaKukkatasana A
- Raja Kapotasana
Hatha yoga is considerd to be one of the best forms of exercises all around the world and helps with weight loss, improving health and overall condition of the body. It is adviced to practice hatha yoga under the guidance of expertes as it is considerd to be one of the difficult part of learning yoga.
- Joints Moments.
- Surya namaskara ( sun Salutation) & Chandra Namaskara (moon salutation)
- Yoga Mudrasana
- Gupta Padmasana
Backward bending Asanas
- SaralBhujangasana (Easy cobra Pose)
- Bhujangasana (cobra Pose)
- TiryakaBhujangasana (twisting cobra pose)
- Sarpasana (snake pose)
- ArdhaShalabhasana ( half locust pose)
- Shalabhasana (locust pose)
- SaralDhanurasana (easy bow pose)
- Kandharasana (shoulder pose)
- ArdhaChandrasana (half moon pose)
- Setu Asana (bridge pose)
- Gomukhasana (cow’s face pose)
Forward bending Asanas
- Paschimottanasana (back stretching pose)
- GatyatmakPaschimottanasasna (dynamic back stretch pose)
- PadaPrasarPaschimottanasana (legs spread back stretch pose)
- JanuSirshasana (head to knee pose)
- Ardha Padma paschimottanasana (half lotus back stretching pose)
- Hasta PadaAngushthasana (finger to toe stretch)
- Padahastasana (hand to foot pose)
- SirshaAngusthaYogasana (head to toe pose)
- Utthitajanusirshasana (standing head between knees pose)
Spinal twisting Asanas
- ArdhaMatsyendrasana (half spinal twist)
- ParivrittiJanuSirsasana (spiralled head to knee pose)
- Poornabhujangasana (full cobra pose)
- Kurmasana (tortoise pose)
- Poornashalabhasana (Full locust pose)
- PoornaDhanurasana (full bow pose)
- Dhanu-rakarshan-asana (archer’s posed)
- Chakrasana (wheel pose)
- Hanumanasana (leg splitting pose)
- Poornamatsyendrasana (full spinal twist pose)
- Mayurasana (peacock pose)
- Padma mayurasana (Lotus or bound peacock pose)
- Gorakshasana (Yogi Gorakhnath’s pose)
- Astavakrasana (eight-twists pose)
- Vrischikasana (scorpion pose)
- Inverted pose, balancing pose and core pose.
Shatkarma (Internal Cleansing)
Shatkarma is a Sanskrit word which is made by 2 different words which is Shat plus Karma and also known as Shaktkriya. This is a traditional Yogic cleansing technique which is very effective and good to remove many illnesses and open the body blockages.
- Agni Saar
- Tirieng Mukha Eka Pada Paschimottanasana
- Sutra Neti
- Candle Meditation
- Mantra chanting meditation
- Breathing meditation
- Silence practise meditation
The basic structure and function of the organs and system are very important for the practitioners so that their work as a yoga teacher can be more enhanced. Knowing the different types of joints and their range of motions helps our students to be safe from injuries and also keep safe their students after they start teaching as a teacher.
- Types of bones
- Circulatory system
- Types of heart block
- Skeletal system
- Introduction of Yoga
- Yoga Pantanjali sutra
- 5 basic Element
- Injuries & rest
- Integrating yoga in daily practice
- Principle of Yoga
- 8 limbs of Yoga
- Yoga therapy
- Yoga for stress, Migraine and Insomnia
- Yoga for Hypertension
- Yoga for a heart problem, Blood pressure and Diabetic.
- Three Dosha
- The Nadi and kundalini.
- Basic knowledge of Chakra and Ayurveda
- Yogic diet
- Difference between Satvic & Tamasic food.
- Group discussion
- Clear doubt
The teaching methodology is one of the most important parts of the course as our students will learn the following:
- How to conduct a class
- Classroom management
- How to get in and come out from the posture
- How to assist & help while teaching the class
- Which kind of words you should be used as a yoga teacher
- What makes you different than other teachers in terms of teaching.
- Which kind of asanas you should recommend with a different health issue
- How to use belts, bolster, bricks and chair during the class adjustment.
This is a sample schedule for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali (Master Fusion Course) - 24 Days the original schedule may vary.
- 05:00 Wake up
- 05:30 Morning tea
- 06:00 Pranayama, meditation, mantra chanting and Shak-karma
- 07:30 Hatha yoga
- 09:15 Breakfast
- 10:00 Yoga philosophy
- 11:15 Teaching methodology, adjustment & alignment
- 12:15 Lunch
- 14:15 Ashtanga yoga
- 16:00 Anatomy
- 17:20 Group discussion, silent meditation or self-study
- 19:00 Dinner
The following excursions are included:
- Trip to the famous rice terraces.
- Tirtanbul temple visit.
- Ubud tour.
- Balinese cooking class
- Traditional Balinese dance show.
All meals are prepared hygienically by our expert chefs and the vegetables used are organically grown. Only vegetarian meals are served and are included in the fees.
During the stay, all the students are expected to be on a sattvic diet which helps to keep the body fit and calm the mind.
The following Meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Other dietary requirements on request
- (If you have special dietary requirements it's a good idea to communicate it to the organizer when making a reservation).
Things to Do
These activities are not included in the package but the school can arrange these upon request.
- Swim with Mantra rays in Nusa Penida
- Rafting Adventure
- Volkswagen Jeep Volcano Safari
- Beginners Surf Private Lesson with GoPro Shot
- Best of Nusa Penida full-day tour by Fast Boat
- White Water Rafting with lunch
- ATV Jungle Buggy Adventure
- Bali Safari and Marine Park: Day Admission Ticket
- Snorkelling Day trip to Nusa Lembongan
- Breakfast and bathing with elephants.
What is Included
The 200 hour yoga teacher training in Bali (Master Fusion Course) fees include the following:
- 1 cooking session (scheduled during free time)
- One reflexology session (scheduled during free time)
- One sight-seeing tour
- One trekking tour
- One 30-minute back massage (scheduled during free time)
- Two herbal teas
- Complete Yoga Kit
- One yoga book, one yoga mats, one textbook and pen, and & one yoga manual.
- Three daily fresh organic vegetarian meals
- Vegan, Gluten and Dairy-free options available
- 23 nights’accommodation
- Complimentary pick-up from NgurahRai International Airport to school on during given standard times.
- Yoga Alliance USA & Yoga International Alliance India Certificate upon completion of the course.
- One mala (Indian Mantra necklace)
- Juice & Tea
What is Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Air fares
- Drop off from the school to the airport
This retreat will take place at Puri Saron Hotel Madangan Bali, Indonesia. The school is situated in the heart of Bali. Ubud is a perfect place to learn and study yoga. Surrounded by beautiful greenery, lush forests and tranquillity, one can instantly get a natural feeling of contentment and happiness. Setting you up for a spiritual and enjoyable journey to Bali, where you will cherish the Yoga Teacher Training with an enhanced, uplifted spirit and feel compassion and love for everything life have given you and for all that is surrounding you. Have the unique chance to experience nature and the beautiful Balinese culture around the school with different sites, experiences, and monkeys. It provides an extraordinary feeling to all who are dedicated to spiritual transformation, internal development, and environmental sustainability. The staff will overwhelm you with their hospitality and desire to make your stay the best ever.
How to Reach the school
NgurahRai International Airport (DPS) is Bali’s main airport and you can find many taxi services from this airport to our school. It takes anywhere between 60 minutes to 70-80 minutes by car and you face any traffic then it might take 70 to 80 depending on traffic.
The pick up from the airport is provided depending upon when most of the students arrive or by 4 P.M. only on 1st of the month.
The reservation requires a payment of 20% of the total price.
- If the booking is cancelled one month (31 Days) prior to the start of the retreat/course you will get 90% refund of the booking amount.
- If the booking is cancelled 30 to 15 Days prior to the start of retreat/course, you will get 50% refund of the booking amount.
- No refund will be given if the retreat/course booking is cancelled less than 15 days prior to the start of the course. Although we can adjust the 50% of your paid amount to any other retreat/course you book with us in future.
The remaining amount shall be paid on arrival to the course/retreat location.