200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (Acro Yoga)
Parmath Ganga Arti
Beatles Ashram Visit
Trekking To Local Temples
Daily Yoga Classes
Overview - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (Acro Yoga)
This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (Acro Yoga) provides physical and mental health benefits. In addition to the exercise and strength building aspects of Acro Yoga, the partner balancing can improve concentration and the massage elements can provide stress relief. However, Acro yoga is more vigorous than many traditional yoga practices
Have any question?
No money will be charged, feel free to enquire.
The course is taught by teachers from super experienced to newbie are guiding your daily training, therapeutics, yoga, and meditation practice and make this experience exciting, fun, and deep! This Acro Yoga journey is for beginner to intermediate to advanced. Everybody’s welcome!
- Acro Yoga Foundations
- Beginners Flow
- Solar Acro Yoga Asana sequence
- Strength training elements
- Alignment, balance and endurance in inversions
- Spotting techniques
- Specialized Acrobatic flying groups (2 bases, 2 flyers)
- foot-to-hand, hand-to-hand & 2-High acrobatics.
You will be provided with three pure vegetarian meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner), and herbal tea.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The food is totally vegetarian and if anyone has problem with the vegan food . Arrangements are made for the people having problem with it.
The following are included in the course fees:
- 24 Nights Accommodation
- 3 x Daily Nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
- Weekend excursions
- Course materials will be provided (Note Book, Yoga Mat, Cleansing kit)
- Free Wi-Fi facility
What’s Not Included
- Personal Expenses
How to Get There
Please book your flight to arrive at Indra Gandhi International Airport (DEL), from Delhi airport taxi pickup to the Centre @ 70 USD | 6-7 hours ride. You can also take a flight to Jolly Grant Airport (DED) from Indra Gandhi International Airport (DEL), Dehradun airport taxi pickup to the Centre @ 20 USD | 30 - 45 Minute ride.
From Indra Gandhi International Airport (DED), you will have to take a taxi to ISBT (Inter State Bus Terminal). From there you can find many government and private buses to Rishikesh.
The nearest railway station is Haridwar railway station. From there you can find many cabs and buses to Rishikesh.
The reservation requires a payment of 20% of the total price.
- If the booking is cancelled one month (31 Days) prior to the start of the retreat/course you will get 90% refund of the booking amount.
- If the booking is cancelled 30 to 15 Days prior to the start of retreat/course, you will get 50% refund of the booking amount.
- No refund will be given if the retreat/course booking is cancelled less than 15 days prior to the start of the course. Although we can adjust the 50% of your paid amount to any other retreat/course you book with us in future.
The remaining amount shall be paid on arrival to the course/retreat location.
Teachers & Staff