100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (Ashthanga & Hatha)
Parmath Ganga Arti
Beatles Ashram Visit
Trekking To Local Temples
Daily Yoga Classes
Overview - 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (Ashthanga & Hatha)
This 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh helps the student to reach the inner mind, regain peace and harmony, along with the body to regain its stamina and beauty.
Our Yoga professional is experienced and proffers detailed theoretical and practical Yoga knowledge to students. Our 100 Hour YTT program is been designed in a way that includes all important Yoga elements including Pranayama, Meditation, Asana, Anatomy, Shat Kriyas, Mantra Chanting, Teaching Methodology, Yoga Therapy, Practicum, Yoga Philosophy, Mudra and Bandha, and Ayurveda.
Cherish the transformational experience and bliss by opting for 100 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course. This yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India would prove to be an amazing experience for you.
Have any question?
No money will be charged, feel free to enquire.
Our dedicated Yoga Gurus in India conduct the sessions and help students to learn and practice the different style of yoga like Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga and Vinyasa yoga system and adjustment.
This 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is been devised considering the facets of practice of Hatha, Ashtanga and Hatha yoga, spiritual learning and teaching, awareness, breathing techniques, meditation, philosophy and principles of living a yogic life, in order to create a balance in between mind, body and soul to achieve a simple life full with contentment and joy.
There will be apt breaks for self-study, practice, food and refreshment. At the end of the course, based on the assessment and test, you will be provided with a Yoga Alliance certification – RYS 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course reckoned all over the world.
The ashram is located next to the famous Lakshman Jhula (also known as the hanging bridge) and the holy river Ganges. The ashram provides a beautiful location to learn and practice yoga in peace as it is situated in the foothills of the great Himalayas. Shops, cafes, restaurants, ATM and organic stores are located close to the ashram.
Both single and double rooms are available according to the student’s needs. All the rooms are neat and clean and have attached bathrooms with western toilets and hot shower. The rooms also have an attached balcony with a breathtaking view of Himalayan mountains. Bedsheets, pillows, bath towels, toilet paper, blankets, and welcome amenities are provided to the students. Wifi is available on every floor and water and laundry services are also available.
The ashram also offers budget accommodations. These rooms are separate from the main building and don't have a balcony or mountain view. All of the other facilities are also available with these rooms.
- Introduction to Ashtanga yoga and Sun Salutations A & B
- Standing Sequence Postures and use of yoga props
- Breathing Awareness
- Guided Meditation
- Mantra Chanting Meditation
- Joints Moments.
- Surya namaskara ( sun Salutation) & Chandra Namaskara (moon salutation)
- Yoga Mudrasana
- Gupta Padmasana
- Hasta Padangusthasana & Pada Hastasana
- Utthita Tri Konasana
- Parivrtta Tri Konasana
- Utthitan Parsva Konasana
- Parivrtta Parsva Konasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana A, B, C & D
- Utthita Parsvottanasana
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana
- Utthita Parsvasahita
- Utthita Eka Padasana
- Ardhabaddha Padmottanasana
- Ardhabaddha Padmottanasana
- Virabhadrasana A,B and C.
- Paschimottanasana A, B and C
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Paschimottanasana
- Tirieng Mukha Eka Pada Paschimottanasana
- JanuSirsasana A,B and C
- Marichyasana A,B and D
- BaddhaKonasana A & B
- Konasana A & B
- Jnana mudra
- Chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
- Agni Saar
- Tirieng Mukha Eka Pada Paschimottanasana
- Sutra Neti
- Types of bones
- Circulatory system
- Types of heart block
- Skeletal system
- Introduction of Yoga
- Yoga Pantanjali sutra
- 5 basic Element
- Injuries & rest
- Integrating yoga in daily practice
- Principle of Yoga
- 8 limbs of Yoga
- Yoga therapy
- Yoga for stress, Migraine and Insomnia
- Yoga for Hypertension
- Yoga for heart problems, Blood pressure and Diabetic.
- Three Dosha
- The Nadi and kundalini.
- Basic knowledge of Chakra and Ayurveda
- Yogic diet
- Difference between Satvic & Tamasic food.
- Group discussion
- Clear doubt
The following excursions are included:
- Famous Parthmarth Niketan Aarti
- Himalayan tour
- Local market tour in Rishikesh
- Waterfall trekking
- Sightseeing of the famous ghats (riversides)
Daily freshly made vegetarian meals are included in the price. The food is fully prepared hygienically and the vegetable is organic. Rishikesh Yoga Teacher Training Center food is well known all around the world for its taste and verities. Eating the right food is an essential part of living a yogic life. What we eat, not only influences our physical well being, but also our emotions and thoughts. Yoga does not dissect food into proteins, carbohydrates or fats, instead, it classifies them according to the effect they have on the body and mind, into three types - Satva, Rajas and Tamas. Tamasic food is the kind of food which makes us lethargic or sluggish, while Rajasic food is that which brings about activity or restlessness. Whereas, Sattvic food is the kind which makes you feel light, energetic and enthusiastic.
The following Meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Other dietary requirements on request
- (If you have special dietary requirements it's a good idea to communicate it to the organizer when making a reservation).
Things to Do
Following is the list of activities you can do while you stay at the ashram
- Do a nutrition and lifestyle medical screening with the resident medical adviser
- Go hiking in the mountains and local valleys
- Go horse riding with locally trained horses
- Go skiing in the winter, they can assist with the transportation to the nearest skiing slope 30 minutes away
- Make your own mandala paintings, dreamcatcher, and art
- Visit the Dracula's Castle located nearby in Bran
What is Included
The 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh (Beginners Course) fees include the following
- 15 days Accommodation
- 3 x Daily Yogic meal, detox juices, and teas
- Weekend excursions (one of the old & traditional KunjaPuri Temple in the Himalayas, famous Vasist cave in Rishikesh, Aarti at parmarth Niketan, cooking class)
- Morning Himalayas tour and Rishikesh market or local tour in the city.
What is Not Included
- Personal Expenses
- Drop off from school to airport
How to Reach the school
Please book your flight to arrive at Indra Gandhi International Airport (DEL), from there you can take a flight to Jolly Grant Airport (DED). From there you can find many taxis to Rishikesh
From Indra Gandhi International Airport (DED), you will have to take a taxi to ISBT (Inter State Bus Terminal). From there you can find many governments and private buses to Rishikesh. Once you reach the Rishikesh Bus Station the school’s taxi will pick you up from there and drop you at the school free of charge.
The nearest railway station is Haridwar railway station. From there you can find many cabs and buses to Rishikesh. If you want any help with the pickup from Haridwar you can contact the school and let them know.
The reservation requires a payment of 20% of the total price.
- If the booking is cancelled one month (31 Days) prior to the start of the retreat/course you will get 90% refund of the booking amount.
- If the booking is cancelled 30 to 15 Days prior to the start of retreat/course, you will get 50% refund of the booking amount.
- No refund will be given if the retreat/course booking is cancelled less than 15 days prior to the start of the course. Although we can adjust the 50% of your paid amount to any other retreat/course you book with us in future.
The remaining amount shall be paid on arrival to the course/retreat location.
Teachers & Staff