200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh (Nada Yoga TTC)
Beatles Ashram Visit
Overview - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh (Nada Yoga TTC)
This is a unique 200 Hour nada yoga (the yoga of sound) teacher training in Rishikesh, India. This course will be held at Nada Yoga School, near the banks of river Ganges and will be taught by best nada yogi of Rishikesh – Bhuwan Chandra along with his team of 7 professional yoga teachers and Ayurveda doctors. The course will be a combination of nada yoga (sacred sound) and yoga (asana, pranayama, anatomy, shatkarma, mudra-bandha, etc.).
Have any question?
No money will be charged, feel free to enquire.
Nada Yoga is a branch of Yoga in which transformation is brought through the Shabd or Nada. The nearest translation of Shabd and Nada is sound or vibration. But Shabd or Nada is not the same as sound because they can be produced either by striking two objects known as Ahata sound or without striking two objects which are called Anahata sound. Anahata sound can be heard at the Anahata or heart chakra. Nada has the same place in Yoga as energy has in science.
At the end of the school, after passing all the given assignments and test works, students will be certified by yoga alliance certification of 200-hours. This course is suitable for the yoga teachers, students (beginner, intermediate & advanced) and music lovers who want to connect/integrate the enlightening power of sacred sound (nada yoga) with their daily practice of yoga.
Food and Accommodation
- In an attempt to promote a yogic lifestyle, vegetarian meals, and herbal teas are served 3 times daily (breakfast/lunch/dinner) and prepared in our own equipped Kitchen, using filtered water. Please inform about any dietary restrictions.
- Filtered water is available at all times during your stay at Nada Yoga School.
- Two students are accommodated in a shared, furnished double room with attached bath (cold/hot water) and ceiling fans. Bed linen, a towel, and a door lock are provided, however, residents are responsible for those items as well as laundering their sheets and cleaning their room.
- Single occupancy arrangements may be made prior to arrival, conditional to room availability, and may be subject to extra charges.
- Students are requested to arrive at the Nada Yoga School on the day prior to the commencement of the training, at which time they will be assigned to their rooms, and will be requested to finalize their course fee payments. Check-out is scheduled on the morning following completion of the program. We request that all borrowed items be returned at this time.
- Nada Yoga Teacher training course (NYC) will be held in Rishikesh (the world capital of yoga) at Nada Yoga School, next to river Ganges.
- NYTT Course will be taught by the team of best yoga teachers of Rishikesh.
- This course will be a combination of 200-hour YTTC and nada yoga.
- 3 hours of daily asana practice.
- Daily lessons of Sanskrit mantra chanting, kirtans & bhajans, etc.
- You will be taken for local sight-seeing on Sundays.
- The course fee is all-inclusive.
- Music Concerts every week.
- Live music meditation classes in the evenings.
- And the certification of yoga alliance as an RYT, 200-Hour
06:00 am – 07:00 am: Pranayama/ Shatkarma
07:00 am – 08:30 am: Yoga Asanas
08:30 am – 09:30 am: Breakfast
10:00 am – 11:30 am: Music lessons/Mantras/Anatomy
12:00 pm – 01:00 pm: Lunch
01:00 pm – 02:00 pm: Nada Yoga
02:00 pm – 03:00 pm: Nada Yoga Philosophy
04:00 pm – 05:30 pm: Yoga Asanas
06:00 pm – 07:00 pm: Meditation/Live Music Meditation/Mantra Chanting/Kirtan
07:30 pm – 08:00 pm: Dinner
Note: The schedule is subject to change.
- Textbooks and printed course materials
- Lessons from 8 professional staff yoga teachers and guest lecturers.
- Music Concerts by renowned musicians of Rishikesh, India
- Use of yoga props during the course
- Vegetarian meals (3 times a day)
- Comfortable accommodation in the first established ashram in Rishikesh – Swargashram
- Local sightseeing
- Ganges river rafting
- Sunday movie night
- Wireless Internet Connectivity
What’s Not Included
- Personal Expenses
How to Get There
Rishikesh is well-connected to all the major cities. Jolly International Airport at Dehradun is only 15 km from Rishikesh. You can reach directly from your place of Departure to Jolly Grant International Airport, or you can come via Delhi International Airport.
Pre-arranged taxi pick-up from Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun to Nada Yoga School – US $15
You can hire a taxi from the International Airport in Delhi to arrive at Rishikesh.
Pre-arranged taxi pick-up from Delhi Airport to Nada Yoga School – US $70.
You can also have a fun-filled ride on the train from Delhi to Haridwar. Get off at Haridwar station as it is just about 25 kilometres from Rishikesh. It is linked and quite connected to all the cities of India. From Haridwar, you can hire a taxi to drop you at Rishikesh
The reservation requires a payment of 20% of the total price.
- If the booking is cancelled one month (31 Days) prior to the start of the retreat/course you will get 90% refund of the booking amount.
- If the booking is cancelled 30 to 15 Days prior to the start of retreat/course, you will get 50% refund of the booking amount.
- No refund will be given if the retreat/course booking is cancelled less than 15 days prior to the start of the course. Although we can adjust the 50% of your paid amount to any other retreat/course you book with us in future.
The remaining amount shall be paid on arrival to the course/retreat location.
Teachers & Staff