200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (Intensive)
Parmath Ganga Arti
Beatles Ashram Visit
Trekking To Local Temples
Overview - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (Intensive)
This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh has been designed in accordance with the Yoga Alliance International, by the end of the course, you will be a certified Hatha Yoga instructor and will be qualified to teach Hatha Yoga all around the world. You will be coached by the best trainers in Hatha in the yoga capital of the world of Rishikesh, India.
This course has been specially designed to understand and experience Yoga in its full depth. Besides training you to be a yoga guru, this course will provide all the comprehensive knowledge about the proper asanas, pranayama, mudra, bandha, shatkarma. It will also provide you with the knowledge of anatomy, physiology, methodology, philosophy and much more. This course is not just a training program but will be a life-changing event.
Have any question?
No money will be charged, feel free to enquire.
This teacher training course in Rishikesh, India will inspire you to communicate and share your knowledge with your partner and fellow knowledge seekers. This course will include intense yoga and-pranayama practice in which meditation, shaktkarma (yogic cleansing) will be performed twice a day. Along with this, adjustment philosophy anatomy and physiology will be conducted once, six days in a week. Details and description of the yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh are given below.
During the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (Intensive) you will be staying at the Atri Yoga Center in a private room which will have an attached bathroom. The facility of hot water is also available during the winter season.
Asanas: Level 1, 2 & 3
- Yoga manual book
- Mantra manual
- 31 and 61 points manual
- Hatha yoga curriculum level 1,2,3.
- Jala Neti
- Sutra Neti
- Dhauti (Vamana)
Mudras & Bandhas:
- Gyan mudra
- Chin mudra
- Vishu mudra
- Yoga mudra
- Mula bandha(Root lock)
- Abdominal lift (Uddiyan bandha)
- Chin lock (Jalandhara bandha)
- Maha bandha (Great lock)
- What is the yoga?
- The Eight Limbs of Raja yoga
- Ashtanga yoga
- The mind of the aspirant
- Brahman, Brahma, and the Three Gunas
- Three Types of Teachers/three types of students
- The Seven bhoomikas
- The four paths of yoga
- The philosophy and aim of yoga
- The three bodies and their function
- Pranayama –yogic Breathing
- Astral Body and the mystery of the mind
- The absolute and Evolution of Prakriti
- The self as existence, knowledge and bliss absolute Conquest of death.
- Guide to meditation
- What is meditation? Why is meditation?
- Japa meditation Theory
- Mantras meditation
- Experience in meditation
- Obstacles to meditation
Yoga Anatomy & Physiology:
- The Locomotor System
- Skeletal system
- Joints or articulation
- Muscular system
- Respiratory system
- Urogenital system
- Digestive system
- Diet and Nutrition
- Cardiovascular system
- Immune system
- Nervous system
- Hormonal system
- Reproductive system
- Yoga postures
You will be provided with three pure vegetarian meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner), and tea.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following are included in the course fees:
- Private room with attached bathroom and hot water
- Diet food 3 times daily
- Tea 1 times daily
- Cleansing process materials
- One day outing to a nearby Rishikesh
- One Rudrakhya mala
- Yoga Alliance Certificate
What’s Not Included
- Personal Expenses
How to Get There
Please book your flight to arrive at Indra Gandhi International Airport (IGI), from there you can take a flight to Jolly Grant Airport (DED) in Dehradun. From there you can find many taxi's to Rishikesh.
From Indra Gandhi International Airport (DED), you will have to take a taxi to ISBT (Inter State Bus Terminal). From there you can find many governments and private buses to Rishikesh.
The nearest railway station is Haridwar railway station. From there you can find many cabs and buses to Rishikesh.
The reservation requires a payment of 20% of the total price.
- If the booking is cancelled one month (31 Days) prior to the start of the retreat/course you will get 90% refund of the booking amount.
- If the booking is cancelled 30 to 15 Days prior to the start of retreat/course, you will get 50% refund of the booking amount.
- No refund will be given if the retreat/course booking is cancelled less than 15 days prior to the start of the course. Although we can adjust the 50% of your paid amount to any other retreat/course you book with us in future.
The remaining amount shall be paid on arrival to the course/retreat location.